No appointments are necessary. Please bring a valid state ID, driver’s license, passport, FOID card, or military ID. Our fee for fingerprinting services is $70. We accept cash only.
-PERC applicants can click here to check the status of your fingerprints:
We are licensed to perform Illinois Fee Applicant fingerprints for the following:
- Adam Walsh Act
- Affordable Care Act for Navigators or In-Person Counselors
- Bank Charters
- Cannabis Cultivation and Dispensing
- Carnival & Amusement Rides Safety Act
- Chicago Park District
- Commercial Transportation Vehicle Re-locator
- Concealed Carry Weapon and Instructors
- Drivers Training Instructor
- Explosive Licenses
- Humane Euthanasia
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Live Scan Fingerprint Vendor
- Massage Therapists
- Medicare Medicaid Vendor
- Mental Health Applicant
- Pawn Brokers
- PERC (Permanent Employee Registration Card)
- Physician’s Licenses
- Private Alarm Contractor
- Private Detective
- Private Security Contractor
- Public Adjuster Licensee
- Pyrotechnic Distributor Act
- Recovery Permit Licensee
- Registered Professional Nurses
- Secretary of State Employees
- Security Officer
- State Employee
- Vehicle Dealer Services
Less common types of fingerprinting services we provide and their fees are below:
UCIA (Uniform Conviction Information Act) – $50
ISP only prints (usually for Early Intervention Services) – $35
We CANNOT provide fingerprints for the list below:
- Chicago Board of Education
- Child Care License
- Health Care Worker Background Check
- Illinois Gaming Riverboats/Gambling License
- Unlicensed Day Care
- Video Gaming Licensee
For the above fingerprints, get alternate location from the originator.
Please note that we only offer digital Livescan fingerprinting. We do not offer ink fingerprinting at this time.
If you are unable to find your specific need for fingerprints on the above list, or if you need special accommodations please call our office for assistance.
The PERC application consists of two parts: fingerprinting and submitting the application. You may complete this whole process through our office. We offer Livescan Fingerprinting and PERC processing Monday thru Friday, 8am to 6pm. No appointments are necessary. Please bring a valid state ID, driver’s license, passport, FOID card, or military ID.
The total cost of the PERC through our office is $150 which includes $70 for the Livescan fingerprinting and $80 for processing and submitting the PERC application. We accept cash only.
If you are looking to work as soon as possible, we recommend that you apply for your license immediately. The application process takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour. It then takes the IDFPR approximately 2-3 weeks for your license to become active. Once your fingerprints show a status of “Eligible” you may complete an application and then meet with one of our hiring managers for