We have combined smartphone technology, 4G data accessibility, and cloud computing into an innovative mobile application which has revolutionized the way American records, shares, organizes and stores client’s security information.
- Clients and American may remotely access critical information in real time.
- 24-7 cellular and SMS communication
- All forms, data and reports are neat, spell checked, and securely stored on the cloud so American and our clients may access them at any time, from anywhere.
- Paperless vehicle, pedestrian, visitor logs are easily read, organized, archived, and retrievable.
- Customized incident reports with pull down menu options and photo attachments that can be automatically sent to a predetermined distribution list based on the category or type of incident.
In order for our officers to respond appropriately to an emergency, our MSMS:
- Uses an incident check list that guides our officers through an emergency.
- Allows access to digital post orders that provide detailed response actions.
- Real time review of the incidents from American and client’s management.
- Standard Operating Procedures and notices to officers may be updated off-site, ensuring our officers are always working with the current information.
- Our real-time officer tour tracking system helps ensure our officers are performing comprehensive patrols of our client’s facilities.
- Tours are mapped out and can be verified using GPS technology.
- QR codes are strategically positioned at client’s facilities to identify the critical points our officers must check while on their tours.
- Once scanned, the mobile device will instruct the officer what to check on.
- Officers will report any incidents and generate a report.
Our MSMS can generate these additional reports:
- Daily Activity Reports
- Maintenance Reports
- Parking Violation Reports
- Equipment temperature or other gauge reports
- Pass Down Logs